Who we are
Our website address is: https://teslafm.net.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We keep newsletter submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use information sent through them for marketing purposes
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who make entries in the newsletter are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type I like.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are done differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this link.
How long we retain your data
If you make an entry in the newsletter is kept until you revoke the consent given, the analytical records for a year.
What rights you have over your data
If you have made an entry in the newsletter on this website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
The responsible for processing your contact information is:
La Societat Secreta del Silenci
Symphonion Studio, Barcelona
Contact email: email@example.com