Digital Entropy #12
Listening with the Eyes - History of Sound Art in Spain, 1961-2016. Second Part
Sound Art Podcast dedicated to the Exhibition "Listening with the eyes" that took place at the Joan March Foundation, during 2016 in Madrid.
The exhibition presented more than twenty sound installations and commissioned works, such as the sound pieces by Xabier Erkizia, Juanjo Palacios and Francisco López.
The exhibition had to face the challenge of showing sound in spaces designed for visual contemplation.
Listening with the eyes, is an exhibition dedicated to sound in contemporary art made in Spain in the last fifty years.
Tracklist Part Two:
01. Eduardo Polonio - Robots unite. 1987
02. Pablo A. Giménez - The Colossus. 1988
03. Pedro Bericat - Immaterial project. 1991
04. José Manuel Berenguer - Ob-lectum. 1993
05. Llorenç Barber - Cantinela. 1994
06. José Iges and Concha Jerez - The city of water. 1994
07. Isidoro Valcárcel Medina - Engines. Side A. 1994
08. Isidoro Valcárcel Medina - Engines. Side B. 1994
09. Isidoro Valcárcel Medina - Concert (with uncertain success, by the way) 1995
10. Leopoldo Amigo and Miguel Molina - Virtual Mascletà. 1998
11. José Antonio Sarmiento - The Eye of Silence. 1999
12. Eva Lootz - The language of the birds. 2002
13. Pablo Sanz - Aeolian Transmission. 2012
14. Mikel R. Nieto - Machine Pattern. 2012
15. Francisco López - Untitled. 2011