Digital Entropy #7
Electroacoustic and Tape Music
The Artist in this tracklist is part of an evolution in electronic Music using tape recorder as a musical tool and electroacoustic instruments.
Electroacoustic music is generally regarded to be a body of art-music, in which composers use technology to manipulate acoustic sounds.
The magnetic tape offered composers a high-quality recording medium that allowed greater experimentation in the manipulation of recorded sounds.
01. Milton Babbit – Philomel
02. Mario Davidovsky – Synchronism Nº.6 for Piano and Electro
03. Pauline Oliveros – Bye Bye Butterfly
04. t-h-e-p-i-t-c-h – Molecular Motion
05. Mica Levi – Delete Beach (Japanese)
06. Mark Waldron-Hyden – I can’t see you
07. Koenraad Ecker – Between the desire and the spasm
08. Iannis Xenakis – Persepolis
09. Steve Reich – Piano Counterpoint
10. Mats Lïndstrom – ONE I
11. Hainbach – Thaw 2
12. Alapastel – Demon
13. Andrew Tomasello – The Grey Days