Digital Entropy #9
Attentive Listeningis a publishing label based in Gijón, which was created in 2011 by the artist, composer and sound recordist, Juanjo Palacios.
It is a label focused on field recordings by various artists and dedicated exclusively to Soundscape.
In the label's early days, sound artists La Escucha Atenta also helped to direct and curate the label Edu Comelles and Angel Gonzalez.
This program coincides with the recent loss at the age of 88 of composer and writer Raymond Murray Schafer, who introduced the concept of "Soundscape", so it is also dedicated to him.
01. Juanjo Palacios - Resonant Building
02. Juan Pablo Martinez - The landruca
03. Juanjo Palacios & Edu Comelles - The sound path
04. Do Piodão (1000 Ants) - Emerging territories
05. Juanjo Palacios - Resonant Building
06. Lali Barrière - Sounds in Recession
07. José María Pastor Sánchez - Beginning III
08. Atilio Doreste - Fortunae
09. Dallas Simpson - Making tracks
10. Juanjo Palacios - The Electric House
11. Juanjo Palacios - Resonant Building