Who we are
Our web address is: teslafm.net
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
We maintain newsletter mailings for a certain period of time for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information sent through them for marketing purposes.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who make entries in the newsletter are human and not automated applications. In this way we combat the spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type I like.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the information that is stored in the cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
How long we keep your data
If you make an entry in the newsletter, analytics records are retained for one year until you revoke your consent.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have made a newsletter entry on this website, you may request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You may also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Our contact information
The person responsible for the processing of your contact data is:
The Secret Society of Silence
Symphonion Studio, Barcelona
Contact email: data(at)teslafm.net